NEW! Login with your fingers.
With PARK NOW it was already as simple as 1, 2, 3. Now it’s even easier! Following the introduction of 3D Touch for iOS, we’re now introducing Touch ID for iOS and Fingerprint Authentication for Android. There’s no need to remember your password anymore or lose precious time. You can now log in, and start your parking almost instantly with your fingerprint.
To start using fingerprint recognition, you need to first enable it in your PARK NOW app. To do this, please update the PARK NOW app to the latest version and follow the instructions.
New user? Set up fingerprint recognition as you register your new PARK NOW account.
Requirements for using Fingerprint recognition
- This feature requires Marshmallow 6.0 (or higher) for Android. For iOS, version 9.0 or higher is required. iPhone X? FaceID will replace the Touch ID function
- Your device must have a fingerprint reader to use this function
- You must have set a fingerprint recognition on your phone first
- Your user credentials are encrypted using a key generated by the fingerprint
In the coming days fingerprint recognition will become available for all Android users. iOS will follow mid November.
But there is more! Winter’s coming! So we gave our Android app a completely new image!
Based on feedback and ideas from you, we’ve given our Android app a whole new look and feel. Lighter and easier to use, we trust it will banish some of those winter blues!
We’ve kept the features you love and made some additional improvements.
Our new look:
Here’s what’s on offer:
- No worries about remembering your password. With Fingerprint Authentication logging in is quick and easy.
- Based on your feedback, we’ve moved the menu to the bottom of the screen.
- Spread the parking love! Adding a family member or colleague is now far easier. Simply tap Manage followed by the supersized plus symbol and enter or use your contact list to invite more people.
- Have a temporary car? Just change your license plate by tapping Your vehicles under the Manage section. Have a new car? No worries! Again use the giant plus button to add a new vehicle.
- When you end your parking session, there’s now a cool new summary screen. It lets you tag a parking action quickly and easily rather than finding it in the History section later
- You can still set up your notifications and reminders easily. Just go to the Settings menu and choose your options.
Our iOS app will get a new look in the upcoming weeks and months as well. So stay tuned!